KERING Accountant - R2R
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, Ginori 1735 as well as Kering Eyewear and Kering Beauté. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”.
How you will contribute
- In charge of full book closing and statutory reporting in SAP for allocated legal entities.
- In charge of management reporting in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) for allocated legal entities.
- In charge in the preparation of monthly audit schedules for allocated legal entities.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register for allocated legal entities.
- In charge of yearly statutory audit process, including coordination and preparation of audit schedules, financial statements and statutory filings.
- In charge of coordination and preparation of direct and indirect tax computations, statutory filings.
- Support process improvement projects from time to time.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Manager
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills:
- Certified accountants
- 3 to 4 years of audit experience with Big 4 Firms preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of prior experience working in Finance Shared Services.
- Knowledge of SAP, JDE, JDA, Blackline and Excel/Words is advantageous.
- Strong command of English.
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive team player
- Rigorous & responsiveness
- Effective communicator
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.