KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Specialist who will report to the Head of Middle East to join our team in Dubai.
How you will contribute
- Designing local trade marketing activities in line with brand and corporate guidelines to exploit sell out potential
- Support the marketing team in realizing exclusive and tailor-made projects with key accounts
- Attend relevant local customers meetings and local buying days working closely with the sales team
- Closely liaise with HQ functions (Global TM Team, Brand Managers) as well as local functions (Sales, Finance, Sales Support)
- Manage daily communication with Filed Marketing Agency/Suppliers to ensure regular development of BTL activities
- Support sales event organization, dealing with suppliers and managing all logistics and organization details
- Prepare weekly report for store check visibility
- Monitor and analyze competitors, trends and visibility initiatives by executing regular market visits and preparing reports for the direct manager
- Develop digital strategy ensuring a tailor-made approach per key accounts, respect of guidelines and creation of local assets
- Coordinate projects of PR & Communication with counterparts in HQ and local agency to ensure regional relevancy
Who you are
- A university graduate in Marketing with 2-3 years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience within Eyewear, watch & jewellery, beauty & cosmetics, fashion or accessories Industry
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- With Strong Presentation skills
- Analytical skills and Budget Management skills
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- With advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- Fluent English and Arabic speaker. Additional languages are a plus
- With passion and enthusiasm
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Afrique / Moyen-Orient
- United Arab Emirates