BALENCIAGA Department Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Implement action plans defined with the Headquarter and Store In Charge and ensure follow-up
- Communicate high quality relevant feedback and reporting to Store In Charge or Store team
A TALENT LEADER AND DEVELOPER
- Create and maintain a positive and motivating work environment
- Motivate and challenge store management and store team on a regular basis
- Partner with the Store In Charge to recruit, train and develop your team
A BRAND PROMOTER
- Behave as a Balenciaga Ambassador, sustain and promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Assure the recruitment, development and retention of clients, from beginners to VICs
A PROCESS MANAGER
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization
- Execute team planning on a weekly and monthly basis and submit it to the Store In Charge
- Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in your department
Who you are
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing sales teams with solid sales experience
- Background from luxury retail, fashion or retail would be an advantage
- Client centric, adaptability, proactive and positive in approach
- Strong in product sensitivity and market/fashion trends knowledge, paired with a good general culture level
- Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin, English is a plus
- Good PC skills such as MS Office and other digital tools
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR