BALENCIAGA Leathergoods Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
This position is responsible for managing the overall all leather goods business, including but not limited to, product selection, buying, sales management of the category to ensure the retail brand is delivering financially viable, cohesive and commercial ranges throughout all channels within the retail business.
How you will contribute
- Facilitate with categories’ assortment suitable for the Korean market to maximize profit with proper strategy and budget review aligned with sales projection as well as global strategy
- Handle activities to achieve sales target as well as maximize the sell-through
- Communicate with various teams in HQ for any related subjects
- Track inventory movement and systematically introduce promotions, sales, price changes, etc.
- Conduct market research and trend
- Supervise LG buyers
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in fashion, textiles or other related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of experience in fashion merchandising/buying with international luxury retail companies with experience in men's and women's LGs
- Strong fashion and market sense with solid high-end fashion buying experience
- Experience in buying for the Korea market
- Well organized, self-initiative, excellent analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
- Overseas travel is required
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of