BOTTEGA VENETA Assistant Store Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong Island - Hong Kong
Assisting Store Manager for managing store operations, and develop staff career path
How you will contribute
- Coaching store members the importance of Bottega Veneta service values and standard to build up a network of clients in order to maximize sales
- Working closely with the Store Manager on developing trainings targeting on customer relationship and customer service
- Coaching store staff in developing their competencies and support their personal growth, conducting regular store meetings and identifying subordinate training needs.
- Motivating/Retaining store members by continual guidance, understanding their needs, enhance a sense of belonging and fostering positive performance culture.
- Uphold respect of our Brand standard and procedures by managing store image and operations.
- Working closely with merchandising department to ensure perfect flow of merchandises and providing feedback for the collections. Engaging Store Manager to monitor stock and ensure a sense of urgency to stock-related issues.
- Support in evaluating competitors by way of mystery visits and closely keeping track of market trends.
- Resolving complaints cases by determining optimal solutions to customers
- Preparing store reports and analyze the variances
Who you are
- HKDSE or Diploma holder with at least 4 years of luxury retail sales / store operations experience, which at least 2 years at supervisory or managerial level
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Proficient in speaking Mandarin and English A driver of great commercial results, time and time again
- Computer skills in MS office, e-mail are required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong