Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative craftmanship since 1966. Creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Stock Keeper who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Leccio Store.
The Stock Keeper guarantees the merchandise is properly received and stored in good condition, tidy and positioned as the merchandise management guidelines, being the point of reference for stock movements and inventory.
MERCHANDISE RECEPTION & STORAGE
- Receives the goods, takes care of unloading packages and the relative bar code scanning
- Checks the goods quantity and quality, verifies the relative transport documents
- Records the stock of the product received in the warehouse on the goods movement system and guarantees that the goods in the warehouse are stored in alignment with the merchandise management guidelines, in good condition, tidy and positioned in an efficient manner
- Organizes transfers between stores and “return to vendor”, preparing the goods, checking their condition and the code before sending and knows how to prepares the relative documents (e.g. Cites forms,proforma, ect ...) if needed
- Collaborates with Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to ensure the consignment procedure is followed, identifying the goods in the store but not available
- Handles omnichannel services: pick up in store, ship from store and distant sales shipments
- Executes administrative tasks and keeps track of all CITES items in store with the proper documentation attached and filed
- Carries out daily checks, using a dedicated report, on the status of the sold material and the stock in the warehouse, and is responsible for topping up the product on the sales floor and sending any replenishment requests to the Merchandising office.
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar role within fashion/luxury contexts
- High attention to detail, ability to work in organized manner
- Pragmatism and good problem solving
- Availability, flexibility, team spirit
- Good level of English is mandatory
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.