Kering - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
1. Ensure the efficiency and accuracy of all transactional accounting entries, closing entries and journal being consistent processed timely.
2. Responsible for recording of all accounting transactions, closing & consolidation, tax and treasury.
3. Ensure the accuracy and fairness of reported financial statement.
4. Ensure consistency in application of accounting principles for financial postings (basis for accrual/prepayment calculation, rules underlying accounting estimates, e.g. provision, impairment).
5. Ensure the accuracy and completeness of monthly accrual information per group entities instruction, so that provides the essential information for strategic decision-making.
6. Ensure that IC transactions and reconciliation are matching with group entities and consistently reports are correct.
7. Complete monthly closing processes and prepare monthly management report.
8. Provide financial accounts reconciliation to support the accuracy and completeness of financial statement.
9. Ensure VAT information is completeness and correctness and online bimonthly declaration on time continuously.
10. Delivery of effective communication with the brands to collect feedback and building up professional service to fasten the efficiency and accuracy for month end closure.
11. Manage fixed assets accuracy and update in due course continuously, so that ensure the efficiency and accuracy of depreciation and/or amortization calculation and accounting.
12. Support external / internal audit and provide the responsible PBC.
13. As part of team backup program, fully support the team to ensure the normal operation of the team smoothly.
14. Participate in Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region