KERING Accountant - O2C
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2021, Kering had over 42,000 employees and revenue of €17.6 billion.
We are currently seeking an Accountant, who will report to Finance Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for IFRS 16 lease accounting related deployment in both accounting treatment and system maintenance.
- Responsible for E-business related accounting and daily financial operation.
- Keep communication with EC vendor and support brand finance on E-business expansion.
- Responsible for GL accounting and reporting
- Administrate and monitor all accounts, prepare monthly BS reconciliation report and follow up on the outstanding items
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Bachelor degree or above with the major in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in finance/Accounting, at least 1 year focus on E-com in house financial operation experience, retail industry preferred.
- Familiar with IFRS 16 lease, Tririga system experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, coordination ability and basic English Skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail oriented and high teamwork spirit
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Office
- SAP system skills preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China