KERING Accountant - R2R
Kering - Regular
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking an Accountant who will report to the Finance Manager of Finance Shared Service- Malaysia as part of our dynamic team. As part of the Kering Group’s global finance SSC transformation program, the Accountant will support for Malaysia office in the re-design of SSC’s accounting and controlling processes for Malaysia.
How you will contribute
- Prepare full set of accounts (PL, BS, CF and Audit Schedules) for the month and year end reporting with a strong controllership mindset and ensuring that the financials prepared comply to applicable accounting standards.
- Assist the Finance Manager in all areas relating to year-end statutory reporting including Audits, Corporate tax and GST submissions (includes preparation of audit schedules, financial statements, managing audit queries and issues).
- The Accountant will fully support the Finance Manager in the roll out of Kering Group’s internal controls framework (COSO) policies and processes and part-take in any other transformation or process-improvement projects.
- Support SSC’s objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Degree/ diploma in accounting.
- 5 years working experience with initial 2 to 3 years of working experience is preferred with a public accounting firm and candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred. Followed by 1 to 2 years of relevant accounting and commercial experience gained in an MNC environment with hybrid reporting matrix,
- Candidates without experience with a public accounting firm but comes with strong experiences managing accounting and commercial finance will also be considered.
- Experience on major transformational projects relating to financial systems and processes are preferred (SAP, Oracle, Blackline),
- Good knowledge in accounting standards.
- An independent operator and fast learner
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset, Agile and inquisitive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
- Minimum travelling
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time