KERING After Sales Specialist
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China
The After Sales Specialist delivers the highest level of customer service in After Sales in order to guarantee an outstanding customer experience and satisfy customer needs expectations, in line with the company’s vision, mission and goals while in line with the company’s policies. He/She will be part of the After Sales Operations and deal with WW DOS stores, Wholesalers and with the referents from the various regions, in a multi-lingual / multi-category / multi-brand team.
How you will contribute
• Complete customer request analysis and ensure a complete and prompt feedback to the Front End following internal procedures and cooperating with all the other functions involved in After Sales process (Front End, Back Office, Production business units/Repairs centers). The process includes, but it is not limited to, the following activities:
- Open ticket (if not open by Front End)
- Receive / check tickets from Front End
- Evaluate ticket & technical issue (by photo and/or physically)
- Estimate the potential cost and time of repair
- Reroute ticket & damaged products
- Manage spare parts order and planning
- Escalate request (if needed)
- Solve and close the ticket
• Ensure continuous update of tickets through the system in order to guarantee the After Sales process traceability end-to-end
• Produce and analyze reports on After Sales activities and KPIs for continuous improvement
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in After Sales Services/customer service
• Strong customer orientation and interest in After Sales Service in general
• Fluent written and verbal English.
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent communication skills including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Advanced problem solving skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time