KERING EYEWEAR Product Marketing Executive
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Executive who will report to Head of APAC as part of our dynamic product marketing team in Hong Kong.
How you will contribute
- Support in the development of APAC product portfolio through seamless co-ordination with local markets and head-quarter brand & product development teams.
- Gather sales and product feedbacks from local markets, as well as conducting competitor research; followed by throughout data analysis to shape the APAC product strategy
- Support market-specific product development projects
- Coordinate with marketing teams to ensure synchronization between product and marketing communication
Who you are
- 2+ years of solid experience in project management preferably in cosmetics/ fashion industry
- Product development / eyewear industry experience preferred
- Self-motivated, self-discipline and proactive
- Proven strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with high attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and flexible in accommodating ad-hoc tasks
- Capability of working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication techniques
- Responsible, independent and dependable
- In-depth knowledge of Office Pack (Outlook Power Point, Excel, MS Word)
- Proficient in Excel analysis and reporting
- Highly fluent in English, Mandarin; Korean or Italian a plus
- Local/ Overseas travel are required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR