QEELIN - Sales Associate
Qeelin - Regular
Hong Kong - Hong Kong SAR
Qeelin fine jewellery - a playful fusion of Chinese symbolism and modernity. Since Qeelin’s founding in 2004, every piece of jewellery has carried rich cultural connotation, reinterpreting traditional symbols with stylish designs intended for daily wear, infusing new life and contemporary meaning to Chinese heritage.
Named after the Qilin, an auspicious Chinese mythical animal and icon of love, Qeelin fuses unbridled creativity with excellence in craftsmanship. It brings a touch of playfulness and surprise into the world of fine jewellery. The brand’s iconic Wulu collection revisits the legendary Chinese gourd, an auspicious emblem in Chinese tradition.
Qeelin is part of the global Luxury group Kering.
To cope with business growth, we are currently looking for high calibre with creative mind-set to join us.
Client Relationship & Portfolio Development
- Perform luxury clienteling and caring customer service, build customer relationship and loyalty
- Nurture and growth New and Return customer pool
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of customers and company
- VIP events coordination
Sales and KPIs performance
- Maximize sales performance, achieve assigned boutique team target and KPIs
- Develop high value creation sales records
Boutique Operations & Administration
- Support boutique operation and boutique administration, ensure all aspects at the top quality
- Follow company compliance, to conduct regular stock checks and assist the annual stock takes
- Support each other
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 1 year relevant experience in sales;
- Prior experience in Jewelry/Watch is preferred;
- Candidate from Luxury/Fashion/Cosmetics industry is also welcome.
- Good team-player and result-oriented;
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediate availability would be preferred
WHY WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.