SAINT LAURENT Department Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
Taoyuan City - Taiwan Region
We are currently seeking a Department Manager who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
The Department Manager is a professional in the category they oversee and is responsible for promoting brand engagement to customers in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned for the department involved.
He/she represents the company and is a proactive sales professional who operates according to the policies fixed by the Store and Assistant Director. He/ She leads motivates, coaches the team of the Department, is responsible of his/ her Department staff development and of their assigned target and tasks achievement.
- 重視顧客關係維護, 提升優良顧客體驗及完整服務
- Assure the recruitment, development and retainment of customers
- Implement action plans defined with the HQ and Store director and guarantee follow up at store level
- Communicate high quality relevant feedback and reporting to the Assistant Store Director / Store Director or staff
- Create and maintain a positive and motivating work environment
- Motivate and challenge the team on a daily basis in your department
- Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business in order to promote customer loyalty, especially with Top Clients and VIPs.
- Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization
- Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in your department.
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge, a good general culture level
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail: customer portfolio
- Managerial experience (Ability to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and coach your team to success)
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Precision, organizational skills, Being organized and able to prioritize tasks based on the needs of the business
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve
Saint Laurent致力於打造多元化的工作團隊。我們相信所有形式的多元化 - 性別，年齡，國籍，文化，宗教信仰和性取向等 - 能夠豐富我們的團隊。多元化為員工們提供了展現個人和集體才能的機會，它有助於培養我們適應這個不斷變化的世界的能力。作為一個崇尚平等機會的僱主，我們歡迎並且會考慮所有不同背景合適應徵者的申請。
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region