SAINT LAURENT Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Planning Analyst who will report to Finance Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will be responsible for the budget preparation, reporting, analysis and projects related to investments and operating expenses. You will be the key contact within the Finance Function for the Retail, E-commerce, Communication, Store Planning and Business Development functions. Business oriented and excellent in data analysis, and you will act as a business partner by supporting other functions and top management through decision support analysis, forecasting and performance analysis.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting related to CAPEX and operating expenses based on statutory account closing provided by shared service center, ensuring integrity of the financial processes.
- Responsible for the budget and forecast preparation related to investments and operating expenses (including all business channels operating expenses, communication expenses)
- Responsible for preparing ad hoc analysis. Improve existing and create new dashboard for business performance monitoring using latest data visualization Business Intelligence tool (E.g. Power BI)
- Liaise with departments (Communication, E-commerce, Store operation, Store Planning, …) to prepare budget and forecast, review and challenge performance / P&L.
- Assist Finance manager in completing audits and financial compliance activities, working with external auditors and consultants, and implementing internal controls
- Education background: Master’s degree; major in Finance & Accounting
- 5+ year professional experience, preferably acquired in retail
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Excellent at Excel for data analysis and modelling and PPT skill
- Business intelligence tool knowledge (Power BI)
- Familiar with SQL / Python is a plus
- Rigorous and strong organizational and analytics skills
- Strong business sense and data sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and strategic thinker that can leverage data to deliver business insights
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China