SAINT LAURENT Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
Taoyuan City - Taiwan Region
This position is assisting the Retail Manager to lead store team for Saint Laurent, guide them to generate high sales turnover as well as promote customer loyalty. Taking part in people management, daily store operation and other tasks assigned.
- You are a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to customers, in particular Top Clients and VIPs, in order to guarantee store business goals.
- Assist for the day to day running of the store and ensure the store is properly managed
- Assist to establish and maintain the highest standard of store environment thus providing satisfactory customer service
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer enquiries and complaints
- Assist to formulate and implement strategies to achieve sales targets
- Lead, motivate and develop the store team and create the right environment to ensure team and individual development
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules, e.g. theft and loss
- Ideally a university graduate with at least 6 years of retail sales/ store operations experience, which at least 2 at supervisory/managerial level
- A background in luxury goods or premium fashion with an established client base preferred
- Strong sense of high-end fashion
- Experience/ knowledge in visual merchandising and promotions is a definite advantage but not essential
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- With leader charisma, patient, detail oriented, and organized
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region