BOTTEGA VENETA Client Advisor
Bottega Veneta - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor for our dynamic team in Sloane Street. The Client Advisor is entrusted with the mission to advise clients on collections and shares their passion for the brand in order to build strong relationships with them and to create joyful, personalized, and memorable experiences.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proactive and flexible you give useful ideas for everyday activities
- You efficiently manage time to accomplish the tasks assigned.
- You are goal oriented, improves KPIs and effectively close sales
- You understand luxury, the collections and fashion trends.
- You have an informal, genuine and conversational approach.
- Can create an engaging and emotional client experience offering the best-in-class service, in line with Bottega Veneta Client Journey
- You embrace the clienteling culture of building strong and long-term relationship with clients
- You are able to style the collection with a tailored approach to client's needs
- You are able to utilize various sales channels including new technologies
- You have a positive approach to team work and provide support to colleagues.
- You know and apply company policies, procedures and guidelines
WHY WORK WITH US
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Bottega Veneta adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom