BOTTEGA VENETA WW RTW Retail Merchandising Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW RTW Retail Merchandising Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Support in weekly/monthly sales reporting for directly operated stores by region/country and worldwide, and elaboration of business update reports to evaluate merchandising actions and optimize collection assortment.
- Support in cooperating with the regional teams in order to ensure optimization of stock through internal transfers, diversions and reorders.
- Help in coordinating Buying Campaign (master order definition, technical specs preparation, training, presentation to global buyers, order reviews with the regions)
- Collaboration with production, supply chain, Collection teams regarding product feedback, product quality, deliveries.
- Prepare sales reports using in-house data systems and excel
- Analyze weekly/monthly sales and propose appropriate actions in order to sustain growth and stock efficiency
- Support in coordinating and supporting regional teams with sales & stock analysis to optimize global sales potential, gather feedback and assist in product strategy implementation
- Prepare presentations and documents shared with cross-functional teams
- Support in the review of Monthly Visual Merchandising set-ups and coordinate changes with the VM team
- Deliver any ad hoc administration duties
Who you are:
- Student in Business Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies
- Strong analytical skills and attitude
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Collaborative team player
- Ease in working in a fast-changing environment
- Organizational skills - ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic, pro-active and driven mind set
- Creative & innovative thinking to come up with new solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with different stakeholders and to properly manage a multicultural team
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time