BRIONI E-Commerce Intern
Brioni - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
The internship objective is to get experienced on the management and development of a luxury brand website (Experience and Ecommerce), supporting eCommerce team in all the daily operations. He or she will also support the team in the management of the internalization process to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the new website platform.
- Support the team in the eCommerce internalization project:
- Support the management of the new website content, translations, marketing, retail operations, customer service and BI.
- Support the testing phase of the new website.
- Manage the daily eCommerce operations:
- Support the team to ensure qualitative and timely publication of product, merchandising classifications, product attribute assignments, color sequencing.
- Support the team in management of website assets (images, texts)
- Support in managing online translations with the external agency.
- Ensure the integrity of Brioni’s online product presentation by conducting a weekly “Quality Assurance”.
- Support in reporting eCommerce KPIs, periodic sales analysis, leveraging on Kering BI.
- Support in team in the NL management (content translation, product availability check etc.)
- Fluent in Italian and English
- A passion for e-commerce, digital media and a desire to learn new industry trends
- Any previous experience of data analysis to drive decisions will be appreciated
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage own workload
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Digital Marketing basic knowledge
- Full time