KERING EYEWEAR In-Store Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an In-Store Specialist for a 12 month fixed term contract who will report to our Marketing Manager.
You will ensure Kering Eyewear Brands’ presence, Image & Sell out, and local execution of Trade Marketing activities and training in the assigned area in accordance with local market priorities, brand guidelines and Go to Market strategies.
How you will contribute
- Support Trade Marketing in-store execution in key cities and Top Clients;
- Support Marketing team with negotiation of additional Trade Marketing activities where possible and in line with budget and brand guidelines
- Negotiate prime space and location for brand/s;
- Ensure maximum visibility for permanent and seasonal activities as well as POS placement
- Merchandise stock effectively and report back on out-of-stocks
- Execute training for assigned clients;
- Support the sales team with collection presentations to key clients;
- Support Marketing team in coordinating with agencies for window and in-store setups;
- Where relevant, support in the organisation of, and participate in in-store events;
- Manage sell-out contests, trade incentives and consumer incentives;
- Follow-up on sell-out results in assigned store
Who you are
- Proven experience in trade & image
- Solid knowledge of Fashion/Luxury business and Marketing with a luxury approach
- Relevant industry experience (Eyewear and/or Apparel, Fashion, Beauty, Luxury)
- Experience of presenting using Powerpoint
- Visual Merchandising & Trade Marketing activity experience
- Proven ability to execute outstanding in-store marketing activities
- Expertise in performance monitoring
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom