KERING EYEWEAR Sales Channel Operations Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
PADOVA - Italy
We are currently seeking a Sales Channel Operations Specialist who will report to the Sales Channel Operations Coordinator as part of our dynamic Sales Channel Operations team in Padova.
How you will contribute
- You will hold complete ownership of assigned customers’ portfolio and related lifecycle, with the aim of optimizing both Operations and Sales results
- You will hold complete ownership of proactive planning and execution of activities and estimations towards revenue targets in a seamlessly efficient operational flow:
Complete order flow management from order acquisition to order invoice in compliance with agreed trade terms Delivery flow management by liaising directly with Planning, Logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue Rolling pick&pack effort planning to facilitate Logistics volumes management in a timely fashion Channel/customer portfolio analysis and landing estimation to the benefit of Sales and wider Operations Area Proactive identification of missing orders against target and timely involvement of Sales towards customer chasing Order proposal (where applicable) based on channel/customer/assortment or other relevant criteria Key sales/customer-related analysis and reporting to the benefit of both Sales team and customer Support during sales events such as Buying Days/Sales Campaigns, brands/product presentations, customer onsite trainings, customer visits, etc. through active participation in both organizational preparation and live execution. Customer master data management ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information including pricing Backorders and open orders portfolio management to ensure a clean sheet
- You will drive Commercial Returns Management in compliance with agreed trade terms as well as with official internal guidelines
- You will act as customers’ first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product topics or claims
- You will actively monitor efficiency of existing processes against your own portfolio, propose to Line Managers and support them in implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures and/or system enhancements
- You will participate in ad-hoc sales-related activities
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of work experience in a B2B customer service environment
- You are experienced with SAP usage, implementation of the same being an advantage
- Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage
- You have a business related degree, or equivalent business experience
- You have good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows
- You have working knowledge of Incoterms and customs rules
- You can prove good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- You are fluent in English, with any additional languages of significant advantage
- Proactivity and teamwork are your top priorities
- You are thoroughly customer-oriented
- You have a high, demonstrable level of flexibility
- You have a high, demonstrable level of initiative and sense of ownership
- Empathy, passion and enthusiasm best describe you
- You are a problem-solver with strong focus on results
- You are genuinely curious and not afraid of innovation
- You aim at trustworthy, clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time