KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Specialist to join our Trade Marketing team in Milan.
You will be responsible for supporting the Italy Trade Marketing Manager for the development and execution of local trade marketing campaigns across Italian market ensuring the alignment with the global trade and brand strategy.
How you will contribute
- Ensure the implementation of trade marketing activities for the whole KE brand portfolio
- Support the TM manager in planning and monitoring the BTL budget
- Support the TM manager in category management analysis with the aim of guiding sales activities
- Design and execute training programs on brands, collections and sales/communication technique to both internal and external customers.
- Define and organize sales events of the Italian branch.
- Support in the management of the local showroom and local Roadshow activities.
- Explore Digital/E-commerce channel with the aim of identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare and proactively analyze sell in/out report
- Preparation of reports suitable for monitoring activities/competitors and their results.
- Lease with other company functions (especially with Sales Support team)
Who you are
- A University graduate in Economics disciplines (Marketing, business administration) or engineer with outstanding results, and experience in structured companies with international scope
- 1/2 years’ experience in Trade Marketing in structured companies (Eyewear, Fashion Luxury Goods, Cosmetics, FMCG)
- An English and Italian fluent speaker
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel and Word)
- An individual with analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to details and the ability to prioritize with a structured approach to work
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure to business deadlines
- Ability to work in autonomy, proactive, curious and flexible, results-oriented
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time