KERING FINANCE Accounting Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2022, Kering had over 47,000 employees and revenue of €20.4 billion.
Kering Italia is currently seeking 1 Intern to join the Accounting Team. If you are passionate, curious, and collaborative, come and join our dynamic team in Milan.
As an Accounting Intern in Kering Italia, you will support the General Accounting department
How you will contribute
- Support the team managing day-to-day expenses note report activities
- Support cash collection from customer invoices and bank reconciliation with reconciliation of transitory accounts
- Support rental management activities
- Participate to the monthly closings
- Support implementation and adoption of new programs and systems
- Process invoices
- Manage reconciliation & clearing of transitory accounts
- Support month-end intercompany reconciliation
Who you are
- You are a recent graduate in Finance, Economics, Business Management or similar studies
- You have good understanding of General Accounting
- You are a proactive team player with a great energy and a can-do attitude
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- You are an expert in MS Office, especially Excel
- You are Fluent in Italian with a strong command of English
- If you belong to legally protected categories (L. 68/99) your application is more than welcomed
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.