KERING Indirect Procurement Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work within the Kering Indirect Procurement team and Houses of Kering Group supporting the management of the categories within the roadmap and projects with EMEA and Global scope.
How you will contribute
- Develop category strategies for Supply Chain and Services categories (Logistics, General Services and Facility, General CAPEX and Mobility)
- Lead the sourcing and management of suppliers, according to Procurement Procedures (RFXs, direct negotiations, etc), ensuring best value for money in all projects
- Develop cross-Group projects in order to leverage volumes and ensure best-buy for all stakeholders and fashion Houses
- Support the implementation of best practices, benchmarks and key performance indicators in the luxury sector by leveraging experience gained in the same industry or in other markets
- Support and develop the team's activities, projects and cost categories in accordance with Group policies in order to achieve economic and operational benefits
- Strengthen collaboration and relationships between internal customers and suppliers
- Lead the categories in question with all relevant stakeholders for own region, as well as coordinate the categories in APAC and Americas with local teams
- Report results and analysis to the Group’s management
- Ensure compliance of suppliers and monitoring of the same, including in terms of sustainability
Who you are?
- Graduate in Business-related studies, with potentially a Procurement specialization or Master’s Degree
- A professional with at least 7 years of work experience in procurement and a focus on indirect categories; experience with Logistics and General Services categories is a high plus
- Cooperative, with a positive attitude and excellent communication and listening capabilities, used to work and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Team player, used to work as mentor for junior buyers
- You have trusted negotiation, diplomatic and influencing skills, to ensure success of projects among stakeholders and suppliers
- Result oriented, flexible, adaptable, decision- maker and self-motivated
- Analytical, curious, able to manage and synthetize complex data
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time