KERING IT Procurement Specialist
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will be an integral part of the Financial Planning and Procurement Department of the Kering Group and you will keenly conduct purchasing projects in close partnership with IT stakeholders. You will provide purchasing expertise and support, you will promote purchasing guidelines and exchange of best practices and experiences amongst Kering brands in order to develop professional purchasing competences.
How you will contribute
- Supporting contractual finalization by working with various stakeholders in order to close negotiations with contracts which fully protect the Group’s commercial interests and ensure mitigation of operational risks
- Setting up and animating governance committees to support sourcing strategy design and execution as well as main contracts’ negotiation and finalization
- Ensuring that proper reviews and approvals in accordance with company delegation of authority (DOA) have been accomplished
- Ensuring relevant purchasing policies and procedures are followed in each category in consistency and compliance with Group framework and guidelines
- Executing competitive RFI’s/RFP’s in alignment with users/requestors and project teams as required.
- Achieving economic and/or qualitative targets for each purchasing project; monitoring and reporting achievements
- Designing, developing and executing a framework of KPIs to evaluate, score and manage supplier performance and compliance in close coordination with Compliance, CSR, Security, Legal and Finance
- Managing relationship with Local & Global suppliers
- Continuously maintaining current knowledge of local sourcing markets
- Implementing best practices and benchmarks in IT categories across regions by the creation, the steering and the continuous animation of the community of stakeholders
Who you are
- An Economic or Engineering graduate
- A purchasing specialist with at least 5 years’ experience in IT domain, in purchasing and/or governance and/or delivery departments
- An expert of indirect purchasing management and experienced in best practices purchasing tools and techniques in a complex international environment
- A collaborative, proactive team player with strong analytical, persuasive and creativity skills
- An excellent communicator able to work and interact well with individuals from all levels of an organization as well as with suppliers
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken; knowledge of French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time