SAINT LAURENT Department Manager (Harrods)
Saint Laurent - Regular
London - United Kingdom
The Department Manager is a true expert and professional in the categories they oversee. They are responsible for promoting brand engagement with clients, as well as team members in order to achieve the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned to the department.
Reporting directly to the Store Director, the Department Manager will support and drive the business through consistent analysis of the department’s performance and efficiency.
The Department Manager is a true leader and motivator, who takes responsibility for the coaching and development of their team in order to excel.
- Supervise sales to ensure customer engagement and ensure the qualitative standards required by the brand are maintained
- Ensure that the department upholds an excellent and professional level of customer service at all times
- Ensure your team are kept informed of store performance and KPIs, as well as drive KPI performance
- Implement action plans defined with the HQ and Store director and guarantee follow up at store level
- Identify and develop the strengths of each team member, supporting professional growth through training and coaching
- Support the Store Director in co-ordinating and delivering: morning briefings, one to one meetings, personal development plans
- Personally manage all delicate situations regarding issues related to the product.
- Adhere to, inform and follow-up on all Company Policies & Operational Procedures
- Build a network who have an impact on local and international luxury businesses in order to promote customer loyalty, especially with Top Clients and VICs
- Always lead by example and act as a brand ambassador
- 3-4 years+ significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- Proven management experience and the ability to achieve results through providing constructive,
- feedback and coaching
- Product sensitivity and extensive product knowledge within the category
- High sensitivity to customer experience and loyalty
- Detail orientated and highly organised with the ability to prioritise the needs of the business
- Adaptable, transparent and curious in your approach
- Willingness to be involved in innovative projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service
- A positive attitude with ambition to learn and develop
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom