SAINT LAURENT HR Cost Control Analyst Intern W/M
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
Within the HR Department, the intern reports to the WW COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & HR CONTROL DIRECTOR and will support the C&B team on the following key HR business areas: Budget and HR Cost Control, HR Reporting and Analytics, Compensation Strategies and Benefits.
The intern will participate in collaboration with the rest of the C&B team in the following activities:
Cost control and HR budget
- Control of the consolidation of personnel data in the Global HR reporting tool on a monthly basis
- Monthly monitoring of personnel costs, gap analysis (actual vs. budget) and initiation of budget control actions
- Preparation, consolidation and analysis of budgets and forecasts related to personnel costs.
HR data analysis, reporting & solutions
- Preparation of monthly reports and Summaries executives (example: staff cost, turnover, shop productivity etc.)
- Management of the HR reporting system and control of consistency with the finance department
- Preparation of any analysis or simulation
Compensation and Benefits Strategies
- Preparation of data for the Global Compensation Survey and analysis of results
- Student in Finance (M1 or M2)
- Advanced analytical skills and taste for numbers
- Advanced mastery of Excel
- Organizational skills, Interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Rigorous and high level of discretion
- Fluent in English.
Internship to meet immediately.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time