KERING EYEWEAR Demand Planner
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Demand Planner who will report to the Planning Manager as part based out in Bridgewater NJ office.
How you will contribute
- Report to Planning Manager and support in the Planning Process set-up through the finalization and implementation of appropriate workflows and related supporting tools in line with HQ Management indications
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and prepare forecast data including recommendations and actions based on buying patterns of key customers and impact of promotions and events on demand, in close cooperation with the DS Channel Sales manager,
- Support the development of statistical forecast models consistently with the Global Planning strategy and in line with the Regional Business Models.
- Support the Global S&OP process coordinating Data gathering and analysis at Regional level, ensure on time outcomes transmission to Company HQ and collaborate with Regional Sales Dpt. to identify and resolve discrepancies between forward-looking sales forecasts and demand forecasts
- Provide a proactive support to continuously improve customer service and simultaneously reduce finished goods inventory in line with the Management indication and Company strategy
- Ensure constant and correct reviews and updates of the ERP relevant Planning parameters
- Support implementation and maintenance of a reporting system to analyze the main Planning KPIs
- Train and integrate other Regional functions about Demand and Supply Planning themes if required
Who you are
- Degree in Supply Chain
- 3-4 years’ relevant prior experience in Demand Planning and Forecasting both on Retail and Wholesale businesses as well as Supply Planning, Inventory Management and Master Data expertise.
- Eyewear Industry background is preferred as well as a significant experience in businesses with short product lifecycles and high-mix (fashion, beauty, consumer electronics, etc.).
- The candidate has to be a talented strong team player and communicator with entrepreneurship, autonomy and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical capabilities are required
- Advanced Excel User, SAP and Access Knowledge is a plus
- Strong hands-on and practical approach
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America