KERING EYEWEAR Training Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Development Training Manager who will report to the NAM Training Director based out of the New York or Miami office.
Working directly with the Training Director and Project Development Training Manager to design, develop and implement training strategy for the NAM wholesale, distribution and retail internal and external partners. Execute all training initiatives and directions, identifying training needs and focus for both brands, products and selling techniques, with a focus on execution of trainings & sales development as a KPI.
How you will contribute
- Execute all training initiatives and directions; Cascading trainings focusing on the brands, products and selling techniques to support the commercial team’s KPI’s
- Deliver training programs for all distribution partners in the North America region – from wholesale to retail partners, as well as internal sales force to ensure they are all equipped with the knowledge to present & facilitate sell-out
- Control and monitor the training and travel budget to ensure most cost effectiveness
- Manage the successful execution and implementation of the NAM Strategy Projects: Brand Ambassador coaching, seasonal product collection trainings for internal sales force, in-store & special client training events execution across all channels, brand immersion execution for internal teams and external clients, new hires onboarding, commercial trade show support, training ROI reporting, and other regional Training Programs based on commercial needs.
Who you are
- Minimum 4 years experience in training
- Experience in eyewear or luxury industry a must
- University degree or above
- Strong communication skills with high fluency in English - both written and oral
- Self-motivated and proactive in a start-up environment
- Able to travel frequently (50% - 75%)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America