KERING Staff Accountant
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
Kering is currently seeking a Staff Accountant based in our Wayne, New Jersey location to support the accounting activity for our brands.
How you will contribute
The Staff Accountant will be a key contributor in our monthly close process. This position will help us report accurate and timely financial data within a defined process. Specific tasks include:
- Maintain general ledger records to ensure accurate financial results
- Develop accurate accrual methods and apply them where needed
- Amortize prepaid expenses where applicable to match expense with usage
- Manage a task list to deliver timely financial statements in accordance with established schedule and in coordination with the rest of the accounting department
- Support financial data with proper documentation
- Conduct monthly and quarterly BS account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Prepare analysis and supporting schedules for both internal and external audits
- Any other ad hoc activities as needed
Who you are
- 2 – 5 years of accounting experience with in-depth knowledge of Accounting Principles, both GAAP and IFRS
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Close attention to detail, curious to learn and eager to address discrepancies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and learn as we implement new processes and structures
- Experience utilizing accounting and finance software such as SAP, Hyperion, MS Excel, Smartview, Lawson, Movex and Blackline
- Able to manage large amounts of data
- Able to manage confidential information
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into a future career path, as well as hands-on experience!
Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America