KERING Accountant - O2C
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
The O2C Accountant manages the accounts receivable processes within the FSSC, enabling the execution of quality services. This role supports having systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in place and supports continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes to all other regionals FSSC counterparts to streamline O2C process.
How you will contribute
- Perform reconciliation of sales against collection and handle the discrepancies with respective stakeholders.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation which related to O2C matters.
- Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies and customer queries. In-charge of refund process and liaison with external parties, such as banks and payment gateways providers.
- Support OTC end-to-end process in order to meet service level agreements and performance targets related to AR activities.
- Supports management in completing special projects and other tasks as assigned
- Participate in transition activities into FSSC, including knowledge transfer, preparation of work instructions documentation.
- Support SSC’s objective in becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Ensure completeness, accuracy, relevance and audit trail of Kering Group Accounting policy, supporting process efficiency, internal control effectiveness, compliance and production of strategic insight.
- Perform periodic audit of AR / bank reconciliation process to ensure quality of reconciliation and compliance with internal control.
- Support audit activities and provide commentaries when required.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA /CPA).
- 3 to 5 years working experiences in Accounts Receivable function in the finance department. Added advantage if possess prior experience in retail / E-commerce or shared services.
- Good knowledge and understanding O2C processes.
- SAP/Blackline knowledge is preferred.
- An independent operator and fast learner.
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset.
- Agile and inquisitive.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines.
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud