KERING EYEWEAR Accountant
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
We are currently seeking an Accountant for our Malaysia subsidiary who will report to our MY Finance manager as part of our dynamic team in Kuala Lumpur
How you will contribute
Support the Finance Manager and act as overall coordinator and first-line advisor to the Malaysia Country Head on all finance-related matters, in order to achieve Net Sales, Profit and FCF targets. Responsible for the preparation of various financial statements and involve in other key finance functions such as management accounting, taxation, treasury and credit management.
- Accounting and Financial Information and Control
- Handle full set of accounts of the MY subsidiary and manage the month-end closing and year-end closing
- Ensure the timely and accurate issuance of financial information to HQ and APAC Regional office
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or IFRS
- Liaise with local consultant on periodic statutory filing
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and forecasts
- Perform variance analysis, such as variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Assist in the monitoring of financial and operating metrics and measure performance accordingly
- Support the Finance Manager on the maintenance of control systems, policies and procedures
- Support the Finance Manager on providing financial analyses, such as pricing, cost, capital investments, contract review etc.
- Manage the AP/AR function and bank payments
- Review and process staff expense claims (will implement Concur in 2023)
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Preparation of cash flow rolling forecasts and receipt reports
- Credit Management
- Preparation of monthly credit reports
- DSO monitoring
- Issuance of monthly statement to customers and work with commercial teams on overdue
- Support the Finance Manager on credit insurance monitoring and the compliance with credit policy
- Process flow
- Assist the Finance Manager in the setup of local document process and approval flow and put proper control in place
- Maintain local relationships with financial institutions, auditors, consultants etc.
- Ad-hoc projects as required by management team
Who you are
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Experience: 5 years’ of experience in financial planning & analysis, preferably from consumer facing industries - FMCG, or Wholesale/Retail. Knowledge and previous working experience with accounting operation is also required.
- Core Competencies: Possess innovative thinking with good communication and problem-solving skills. Be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Languages: Fluent and proficient in English, ability in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) will be an asset
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with SAP, Concur, HFM, BI, BPC experience is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud