BOTTEGA VENETA Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
- Provide full support to regional Merchandising team
How you will contribute
- Assist in the selection and management of merchandise through reporting and sales analysis
- Maintain desire stock levels in each country/store through analysis, order placement, delivery track and stock rebalance
- Competitors analysis: market survey for competitors’ new launch & best seller info
- Provide general clerical and administration support
- Support various kinds of merchandising activities
Who you are
- 2 to 3 years of merchandising experience in retail industry
- Good Excel application skills. Detail oriented with strong numerical sense
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills, able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Junior Merchandiser
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR