BRIONI Sales Advisor
Brioni - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
The Sales Advisor reports to the Store Manager; he/she carries out sales and clienteling actions in order to maximize individual and store target and KPIs. The Sales Advisor is a key ambassador of the Brand. He/She provides a distinctive and extraordinary luxury experience, passionately guiding the client across the Brand, nurturing a long term loyal relationship.
How you will contribute
- Contributes to the teamwork by the accomplishment of the goals set by the Store Manager
- Creates and develops a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell
- Meet and exceed CRM and retention goals
- Effectively utilizes the Client Book to nurture the relationship with the existing and potential customers
- Creates and cultivates a network of contacts to expand potential customer base
- Gathers information about the market: new trends, events, competitors’ activities and products
- Effectively interacts and collaborates with colleagues in the store and in the company at large
- Implements stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
- Respects Brioni standards, roles and procedures, promptly sharing possible issues and risks
Who you are
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in a sales position, experienced in luxury menswear will be an advantage
- Fluent in English, a second language is a plus
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Listening and communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a multicultural context
- Networking and proactivity
- Self-development attitude
- Sense of ownership
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR