GUCCI Client Advisor
Gucci - Agency
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Sales & Service:
- Promote the sale of Gucci watches & jewellery
- Focused on activities to achieve Monthly sales budgets
- Attend regular training
- Respond to customer complaints/requests
- Customer service in relation to the Luxury Brand
- Participate in Product Knowledge training sessions and use this knowledge with customers
- Maintains the company’s merchandising standards
- Knows best sellers and ensures they are always in stock and ensuring merchandising opportunities are identified
- Adheres to all company practices and procedures
- Ensures all payments (cash EFT and credit cards) tally with sales achieved for the day, including the banking responsibilities
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change
- Displays integrity and fairness
- Demonstrates perseverance and determination
- Persuasive, credible and assertive
- Demonstrates and shows trust in others
- Open and honest
- Self starter, motivated by achieving positive outcomes and feels personally accountable
- To respond to any changes in the Department function as dictated by the Company.
- Comply with Gucci guidelines and policy.
- To understand and adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employee Handbook.
- To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- To ensure all staff members are treated with equal respect without regard to their religious beliefs, sexuality, cultural background and gender.
- To attend all training sessions and meetings relevant to the position.
- To carry out all other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times and in accordance with the Company’s grooming standards.
- To report for work punctually.
- Full time