Kering - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute
- Prepare full set of accounts (PL, BS, CF and Audit Schedules) for the month and year end reporting with a strong controllership mindset and ensuring that the financials prepared comply to SFRS.
- Provide support during the budgeting and forecasting periods by preparing management reports (budget and forecast packs) and providing analytical review in plain form.
- Assist the Finance Manager in all areas relating to year-end statutory reporting including Audits, Corporate tax and GST submissions (includes preparation of audit schedules, financial statements, managing audit queries and issues).
- The Accountant will fully support the Finance Manager in the roll out of Kering Group’s internal controls framework (COSO) policies and processes and part-take in any other transformation or process-improvement projects.
- Support SSC’s objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
Experience and technical skills:
- Accounting/Finance Major with CA qualification,
- The initial 2 to 3 years of working experience is ideally gained with a public accounting firm and candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred. Followed by 3 to 4 years of relevant accounting and commercial experience gained in an MNC environment with hybrid reporting matrix,
- Candidates without experience with a public accounting firm but comes with strong experiences managing accounting and commercial finance will also be considered.
- Experience on major transformational projects relating to financial systems and processes are preferred (SAP, Oracle, Blackline),
- Strong knowledge in IFRS and Tax Reporting across SEA., and
- Expected to be hands-on.
- An independent operator and fast learner
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset,
- Agile and inquisitive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
- Minimum travelling
- Immediately available or on short notice
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time