KERING EYEWEAR Assistant Trade Marketing Manager Travel Retail
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong - Hong Kong SAR
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Cartier, Chloe, Montblanc, Alexander McQueen, McQ, Puma, Pomellato, Boucheron, Dunhill and Alaia.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Assistant Trade Marketing Manager Travel Retail to join our Travel Retail team.
How you will contribute
- Design local trade marketing activities in line with brand and corporate guidelines to exploit sell out potential
- Support the marketing team in realizing exclusive and tailor-made projects with key accounts
- Negotiate with key accounts yearly marketing calendars and activities
- Closely liaise with HQ functions (Global TM Team, Brand Managers) as well as local functions (Sales, Finance, Sales Support)
- Manage daily communication with Field Marketing Agency/Suppliers to ensure regular development of BTL activities
- Work closely with HQ & regional project team on permanent store development
- Manage trade marketing budget (BTL & Capex), while reaching channel profitability targets
- Develop CRM and e-commerce’s sales & activities with key Travel Retail partners
- Develop digital strategy ensuring a tailor-made approach per key accounts, respect of guidelines and creation of local assets
- Coordinate projects of PR & Communication with counterparts in HQ and local agency to ensure regional relevancy
- Facilitate the product development process with regional product team & HQ and provide specific needs for the area
- Attend relevant local customers meetings and local buying days working closely with the sales team
- Support sales event organization, dealing with suppliers and managing all logistics and organization details
- Monitor and analyze competitors, trends, and visibility initiatives, by executing regular market visits and preparing reports for the direct manager
- Prepare report for store check visibility
- Developing and supporting the full year training plan for key accounts
Who you are
- 3-5 years in similar roles with relevant experience in Travel retail or Trade marketing in leading firms
- Experiences in wholesale and/or retail environment ideally with regional exposure
- APAC market knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of social media, digital content & e-commerce
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and good knowledge of Mandarin (other additional languages can be an asset)
- In-depth knowledge of Office Pack (Outlook, Power Point, Word)
- Self-motivated, committed to teamwork and proactive in a dynamic environment
- Innovation, creativity, and open-minded approach
- Result driven, proven strong organizational, project management, problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to details
- Multiple-tasking and flexible in accommodating ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent cross culture communication & coordination techniques
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.