KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Executive
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for passionate candidate to join this dynamic marketing team with the mission to establish and grow Kering Eyewear’s distribution and market share in the SEA through holistic marketing approach, driving both sell-in and sell-out opportunities to achieve business objectives.
In a fast-paced, start-up environment, the candidate will work in conjunction with the HQ and Centralized Channels trade marketing teams, playing an active role from planning to executing the local marketing plans for the various market channels.
How you will contribute
- Develop and execute marketing activities mainly POS visibility projects through seamless co-ordination with regional team, sales team, clients and vendors; to ensure synchronization in campaign schedule and positioning.
- Supporting in developing the local marketing plan based on market and channel needs, in consistent with the global marketing objectives and brand guidelines, with main focus on BTL activities.
- Co-ordinate with customer service & logistics team to ensure POSM & product delivery are aligned with marketing plans
- Monthly budget tracking on marketing spending to ensure spending in line with marketing objectives and planning
- Support in organizing showroom campaigns, regional buying days, new brand roadshows and signature events
- Showroom management in terms of showroom presentation, product display, samples and selling tools
- Support sales team in collection presentation to key clients during sales campaigns
- Conduct regular store visit surveys and competitive analysis in terms of brands’ visibility and global brand guidelines.
- Prepare monthly visibility reports and other ad-hoc marketing reports for Business Review
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience within eyewear, watch & jewellery, beauty & cosmetics, fashion, or accessories industry a plus
- Detail oriented, meticulous attention to detail with strong time management
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible, and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe design software will be a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time