KERING Tax Specialist
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Work with shared service centers and brand finance to obtain appropriate data for tax returns preparation including reconcile indirect tax accounts, prepare supporting documents and complete filing. The tax category includes but not limited to VAT, Consumption Tax, Surcharge, WHT, Stamp Duty, etc.
- Prepare corporate income tax filing
- Collaborate with SSC and brand finance to harmonize the tax process and procedure
- In-charge of Direct Operation Store/branch opening or closing
- Manage tax agencies in non-SH cities and make sure the agencies handle tax related work timely and correctly
- Ensure timely application for the applicable tax incentives and finance subsidy
- Deal with internal audit about tax part and external tax audit by authority
- Communicate with in-charge tax officials and other government officials to keep healthy relationship
- Provide tax suggestion with reliable and convincing evidence upon tax researches and analysis
- Analyze potential tax risks and give tax solutions to relevant department (as FSSC, brand finance, operation, legal, HR, etc.) for other questions
- Provide tax training to required department or upon projects
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree or above, majoring in Tax, Accounting, Finance;
- 2- 3 years relevant tax experience, familiar with the retail industry is prefer;
- Familiar with tax filing related systems and standard software application, like 用友, SAP, etc
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Be humble, calm, patient and easy-going personality
- Ability to work well independently
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative to work
- Good logical thinking and good communication skill
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China