QEELIN Sales Associate
Qeelin - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Ability to deliver good sales performance through exceptional standard of luxury excellence, develop new loyal customers and retain existing customers.
How you will contribute
- Maximize sales performance, achieve assigned boutique team target and KPIs
- Deliver luxury and caring customer service, build customer relationship and loyalty
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of customers and company
- Support boutique operation and ensure all aspects at top quality
- Follow company compliance, to conduct regular stock checks and assist the annual stock take
Who you are
- F.5 or above
- Prior experience in luxury retail or premium jewelry and watches brands is preferred
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Enthusiastic team player, friendly personality with can-do attitude
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time