SAINT LAURENT Client Insight Manager
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Client Insight Manager who will report to the Client Engagement Director as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will be the key role to work closely with Global/APAC CRM and China business team, in the building of long-lasting connection & in the maintenance of a healthy and loyal database; by contributing as analyst expert to a deeper client knowledge and by increasingly supporting the boutiques in the development of qualitative targeting & efficiency.
- CLIENT INSIGHT & DATA MANAGEMENT
- Develop annual & quarterly data operation strategy & KPIs to support retail achieve sales conversion.
- Continuously track and propose insights of client engagement campaigns through online & offline performance.
- Develop and manage weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual routine client reports.
- Work closely with global/APAC CRM & China Merchandising, Retail, EC, Marketing team to develop ad-hoc client analysis to drive the strategic thinking and decision making.
- To support boutique client KPI dashboard and master list optimization with tactical add on & push list.
- Client profile & purchase behaviors analysis to support boutique better understanding different segments clients with appropriate action plan.
- BI tools development and enhancement to align with global & China CRM KPIs
- CRM database maintenance and enhancement
- SOCIAL CRM
- To formulate and optimize the overall business model and implement the SCRM project strategy.
- Reset client online experience based on client’s online behaviors.
- Weekly/monthly routine analysis reports
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.