SAINT LAURENT Department Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
We are currently seeking a Department Manager who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
- You are a professional in the fashion industry who is responsible for promoting brand engagement and loyalty to customers, in particular Top Clients and VIPs, in order to guarantee store business goals.
- You represent the Company and are a proactive Sales professional who guarantee compliance with all procedures set by the Headquarters and aimed at managing Store Staff and ensuring that the Store runs efficiently.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor: VIC/VIP relationship
- Supervise sales to ensure customer satisfaction, engagement
- Keep relevant with market and fashion trends
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Ensure that the qualitative standards required by our brand are maintained
- Ideally a university graduate with at least 6 years of retail sales/ store operations experience, which at least 2 at supervisory/managerial level
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision, organizational skills
- Adaptability, openness, risk taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region