Balenciaga Sales Associate
Balenciaga - Regular
To maintain consistently exceptional standards of excellence in delivering a customer service experience which meets our brand focus. In doing so, creating and maintaining loyalty to both the store and the brand.
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service.
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- Opening & closing the Store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
- Full time