BOTTEGA VENETA - Store Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee
creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milano Montenapoleone Store.
- Mentor, motivate and retain the staff in store, building teamwork
- Represent Bottega Veneta fully, creating connections and developing a strong client portfolio
- Guarantee excellence in customer service in alignment with company standards
- Guarantee the achievement of the Store/Individual Sales Target
- Maximize the business potential of the store and sales by department (category) in line with company strategy
- Support staff optimization vs business needs
- Monitor of the clienteling activities and tools
- Manage store image and store operations in respect with Bottega Veneta standards and procedures
- Manage stock to optimize sales
- Build effective and lifetime relationships with new and existing customers
Who you are
- Proven experience of about 2 years in managerial role
- Proven ability to drive results and to manage teams
- Excellent management and organizational skills being able to adapt and show strong results orientation
- Able to inspire people and liberates their best
- Deeply understanding of fashion, art and luxury
- Able to embrace the brand image
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong communication skills and team-player mentality
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time