ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Merchandiser, Men's
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
Alexander McQueen is currently looking for a Talented & Analytical Retail Merchandiser to focus on Men's Ready to Wear and Men's Shoes.
How you will contribute:
- Review OTB with Retail Merchandiser Director
- Define and present assortment and buying strategy
- Work with VM to define display strategy
- Detailed order review: ensuring coherence and respect of core offer and buying strategy, analysis of buys studying past sales and current buy mix vs. sales mix to identify any risks and growth potential
- Develop content for and present buy debrief to the Retail Merchandiser Director
- Define Men's RTW and Men's Shoes launch calendar and strategies
- Lead cross departmental and regional meetings with Product Merchandising, Sales & Demand Planning, VM, Retail, and Communications
Analysis and Market Knowledge
- Analyse sales performance to recap to the Vice President, Merchandising
- Benchmark and recap product feedback
- Lead dedicated trainings for Men's RTW and Men's Shoes to reinforce product knowledge of key priorities in partnership with RPM and Product Merchandising
- Review monthly reorder needs, defining product range and quantities
- Challenge network on sell-through and stock re-balancing
- Identify opportunities for regional and local stock transfers
- Challenge the supply chain teams to ensure there are sufficient quantities of permanent product for your category in network of stores
- Support the Vice President, Merchandising in reviewing Markdown and RTV lists for Men's RTW and Men's Shoes
Who you are:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound knowledge of the current market and consumer trends.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America