BOTTEGA VENETA Operations Supervisor, Yorkdale
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Ontario - Canada
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking an Operations Supervisor who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Yorkdale.
How you will contribute
- Guarantees a correctly-run warehouse, creating and putting into practice efficient goods storage
systems. Finds the right balance between urgency of business dynamics and proper planning of activities.
- Monitors and is responsible to supervise the inventory and the activity of the Stock Associate (s) in order to avoid losses.
- Supervises payment procedures. Manages the Cashier(s), working alongside them during payments if necessary and helping them find a solution to any problems that may occur ( when applicable).
- Manages the administration activities such as petty cash and daily or weekly deposits with the bank ( when applicable).
- Guarantees adequate boutique operation in terms of structure, taking care of all the details that
allow the team members to carry out their job efficiently. Contacts and manages non merchandise supply (stationery, uniforms, packaging, drinks, etc.).
- Collaborates with the Facilities office to supervise all the possible maintenance and cleaning operations.
- Coordinates with the Operations Office of HQ, to manage and supervise all the operations procedure.
- Monitors the process of After Sales, Before Sales and product returns.
- Manages cases of BV staff clothing allowance.
Who you are
- Pragmatic and analytical
- Good problem solving and excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage people.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America