BRIONI Store Manager
Brioni - Regular
LAS VEGAS - United States of America
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
How you will contribute
- Translating the yearly target assigning and monitoring weekly and daily individual objectives
- Ensuring the efficacy of the induction program to the new staff and providing constant in-store training sessions to all the team, following company guidelines - being responsible of the brand and product knowledge of the team
- Being able to actively and personally build a loyal clientele through engaging and retaining activities leveraging all clienteling tools
- Taking a prominent role for VIPs, building a personal relationship with them and providing direct sales assistance
- Constantly monitoring staff behavior and KPIs' achievement and coach each team member defining specific development plan through monthly touch base
- Supporting Sales Advisors on sales activities in building relationships with customers or in selling (e.g. facilitating cross selling or upselling)
- Implementing actions according to specific business opportunities (events, dedicated training sessions, sales targets, staff rotation)
- Identifying, developing and implementing outreach strategies through:
- Making analysis and managing the top 20 clients list
- Networking activities, going and finding new business opportunities in different contexts, partnering with marketing
- Planning and scheduling the team and staff resources, according to the coverage of the floor
- Managing effectively the stock through the support of the dedicated store team members, constantly keeping focus on sales
- Managing accurately the store operational activities through the support of the dedicated store team members (couriers, alterations, store cleanings, postage), optimizing cost, resources and time
- Managing some administrative tasks related to the store and its performance, with support from the rest of the team, as indicated from time to time by the Retail Director
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years in managerial position in luxury boutiques
- Knowledge of high-end fashion field and current fashion trends
- Fluent in English
- Coaching & Development
- Business view
- Customer Orientation
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America