BRIONI Tailor | New York City
Brioni - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
How you will contribute
- Accurately take body measurements of a client and communicating these in a timely way to the atelier and Bespoke ambassador in the Brioni standard way
- Understand how to use tailoring techniques to compensate for different body configurations and postures and communicate this to the client in the appropriate way.
- Advise the client and the sales advisors regarding alterations necessary to achieve the best possible fit for RTW garments
- Take measurements for Bespoke collections; suits, shirts, casualwear
- Take measurements and perform mending activities on Ready to Wear garments
- Assist the Store personnel to satisfy the customer needs and request in terms of fitting on both Bespoke and Ready to Wear collections
Who you are
- Educated at schools of patterns making
- 3-5 years tailoring experience ideally in luxury menswear
- Fluent English (Italian also desirable)
- Strong understanding of garment construction and confidence both with industrial sewing machines and hand stitching
- Advanced knowledge of fabrics and hand sewing techniques including buttonholes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized, passionate and self-motivated
- Customer focused attitude
- Team player
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Part time
- Nord America
- United States of America