GUCCI Watches & Jewelry Visual Manager
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Visual Manager – Watches & Jewelry will be responsible for managing the visual merchandising functions of watches & jewelry across all distribution channels, directly operated stores (DOS), leased and wholesale, ensuring the synergy of visual directives, business needs and image consistency across the Americas are met. They will empower and drive the team to the commitment of excellence in visual display and act as main point of contact between worldwide (WW) visual and Gucci Americas for watches and jewelry visual direction.
- Follow all visual directives via photographs /company visual campaign book when executing case-line set-ups, adapting, or substituting in a brand appropriate manner to make visual merchandising suitable to regional needs;
- Extensive travel across the Americas to ensure brand expectations and visual standards are met;
- Conduct visual training for store level associates, regional managers, and field visual merchandisers;
- Oversee correct implementation and ordering of visual tools;
- Provide photo reports of special projects, store openings, and other important visits to be shared with WW;
- Supporting the visual merchandising department for select events across wholesale and leased accounts that include other categories beyond watches and jewelry;
- Manage travel budget as provided by corporate team.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Visual Merchandising with expertise in case-line work;
- Multi store/regional experience preferred;
- Excels in self-direction, priority setting, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Effective communication skills and comfortable with training teams;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and basic photography skills;
- Candidate must be open to travel across the Americas;
- Very flexible with hours of work.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Note for New York City based roles: Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America