KERING EYEWEAR After Sales Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking a After Sales Specialist who will report to Logistics Manager as part based out in Keasby, NJ distribution centre.
Coordinating the Returns and Repairs flow working along with the 3PL warehouse and the Customer Service and Sales Support on delivering the correct level of service to our customers, ensuring compliance with internal policies.
How you will contribute
- Guarantee the correct and smooth flow of Returns and Repairs accordingly to internal SOP;
- Monitoring the KPI agreed with the Logistics Manager and the 3PL warehouse;
- Guarantee Quality Standard defined by Headquarter Quality Department;
- Propose to the Logistics Manager process improvement aimed to increase efficiency and service level to the customers ;
- Implementing new processes in accordance with the Logistics Manager;
- Support other departments about technical eyewear topics.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience in the return and after sales department of an optical Company
- Proven knowledge of optical product (small repairs, frames adjustment, disassembling, substitutions of parts)
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Good knowledge of Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Problem solving
- Focus on result
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America