GUCCI Casual Client Advisor
Gucci - Casual
NSW - Australia
Your role is about offering every customer a unique experience and turning their dreams into a Gucci creation. You make a real difference for each of your clients by building real connections with them and offering them the tailored Gucci service while sharing your passion for the product.
How you will contribute
- Drive and achieve your individual and team KPIs, including sales targets, client outreaches, average ticket, NPS and conversion rate.
- Engage with clients and build long term relationships using various clienteling tools that allow you to cultivate brand loyalty.
- Participate in ongoing product knowledge and sales training modules in person and virtually through the Gucci Retail Training portal.
- Support the back of house team with cycle count and stock take processes as required from time to time, specific to your department.
Who you are
- Must have full availability across Monday – Sunday
- Previous experience in luxury retail would be advantageous
- A brand ambassador with a passion for delivering great service
- A team player willing to work together in achieving store targets and KPIs
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Part time